Entrepreneur| KTHS Entrepreneurship and Enterprise
Weekdays except Wed online ordering
7:45 am-8:45 am
Delivery starts at 8 am
King's Cafe is operated & managed by KTHS Enterprise studenTS
KING TECH ENTREPRENEURSHIP
KING TECH BUSINESS GALORE BEFORE 4
SATURDAY NOVEMBER 6, 2021
Anchorage Midtown Mall
Join us for the first bi-annual King Tech Business Craft Fair. We are inviting you to come support our student businesses and tech programs for a fun day of shopping and activities. Plan on attending our Holiday Bazaar this November to get a jump on your holiday shopping. Know somebody that's hard to shop for? No worries, we have your solution here!
THE KING TECH DIFFERENCE
King Tech High School is focused on providing students with a rich and diverse learning environment. Knowledge, creativity and hands-on experience have always been at our core, and we’re proud of the generations of students who have graduated from King Career Center.
KING TECH ENTREPRENEURSHIP & ENTERPRISE
Creating a Brighter Future
At King Tech Entrepreneurship & Enterprise, we know what it takes to enrich our students’ education. Our unique approach to learning and top quality faculty makes King Tech High School's Entrepreneurship & Enterprise more than just a business class - it’s a life experience.
Changing the World
Welcome to King Tech High School's Entrepreneurship and Enterprise site. Here you will find stories about our Entrepreneurship and Enterprise classes, as well as resources for students and their parents. Please contact us if you have any questions.
THE LATEST LOWDOWN
Check out all the happenings here at King Tech Entrepreneurship & Enterprise. You’ll find out more about our latest programs and what we have coming up in the future. We also provide regular updates and information about our schedule, from class timetables to extracurricular activities. Read more below and check back often to never miss a beat.
Stacy Miller has joined the King Tech High School teaching staff as the new Entrepreneurship & Enterprise instructor. You can reach her at firstname.lastname@example.org.
SUMMER SCHOOL ENTREPRENEURSHIP CLASS
This is the first year that Entrepreneurship class is being offered during the Summer session. Join other students in a fast-paced, lean start up project that walks you through the basics of business.
WHO WOULD BE INTERESTED IN THIS CLASS?
· have been bitten by the entrepreneurial bug, or who are interested in the small business world.
· enjoy solving real world problems.
· want to learn to manage their money.
· understand that 50 percent of private sector jobs are in small business, and this class could help increase their human capital, and open up
new opportunities once they enter the workforce.
· enjoy working with others.
· desire a lively alternative to earning an Economics and English credit.
· like pursuing a tangible reward by earning an endorsement.
About Our Class
This class will prepare students for entry-level positions in small business while helping them to identify educational pathways to more specialized business fields. The structure of this class is organized on three principles:
1) Engagement: High student engagement through project- and problem-based learning. Students will create and run their own businesses, and solve real-world business problems.
2) Integration: All business fields are integrated into the course, giving students a well-rounded sense of business operations. Students will understand how research, finance, accounting, marketing, management, ethics, corporate responsibility, communications, etc., work together in a business.
3) Connections: Industry partners serve as mentors, and provide expertise as projects develop.